- Create Devpost account + profile - *must write Emory or GT in your Devpost bio.
- Register for EGHI/GT HACK COVID-19 - *must use your Emory or GT email address.
- Receive registration confirmation email.
- Form teams using the Participants page on Devpost or Slack or HERE - *cannot work alone.
- Review tracks, and determine specific problem to address.
- Submit Hack Team Form once team is complete & problem is selected - deadline: May 8, 6 PM.
- Must be an Emory University or Georiga Tech student (undergraduate or graduate). May 2020 graduates are also welcome (other alumni are ineligible).
- Must have at least one Emory student and one Georgia tech student on each team. You cannot work alone.
- Must use your Emory or GT email address upon registration.
- Must register by May 7, 12 PM.
- Must follow hackathon code of conduct below.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following: gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, political views, previous hackathon attendance or lack of, computing experience or lack of, chosen programming language or tech stack.
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate in relation to any hackathon outlet.
Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon at the discretion of the hackathon organizers.